Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Ummm. Whats happening.


Weird things for sure. This is Color Club Magic Attraction. I put it on on Sunday over a coat of Seche Base. 3 coats of MA then one coat of SV. It's now Tuesday and, Where has my polish gone?
Literally, where is it? Everytime I look at my fingers some more has fallen off, I'm not picking at it. The bizarre thing is the Seche Base is still on my fingers. There must have been a weird reaction between the two.
MA is a really stunning colour, and I tell you what this has to be the easiest way to remove glitter that I know, although very annoying because it's going o be at least 7 hours before I can put new stuff on.
Please ignore the staining that came from my franken Lime Spider.

1 comment:

  1. Damnnn, hate when that happens. I end up sitting there picking all of it off!

    ReplyDelete