Sunday, March 4, 2012

Very Underwhelmed

I know it's been a while but that's because I had a very ucky (for me) polish on this week and I didn't want to show anyone.

But then I figured if we don't see the bad combo's we may end up with them on ourselves. So hopefully, showing this will me someone else will be spared the pain.

This is OPI You Don't Know Jacques, and it does NOT work on me. This has Australis Sparktacular on the top which did not help at all.




Not the best pic, but the only one where my injured (slammed in a laptop) little finger isn't front and center.

Have I mentioned lately that it's only 6 sleeps till my first ever overseas holiday. 6 SLEEPS. Slightly excited

2 comments:

  1. Oh that is not that bad! I actually really love it! I'm a massive fan of browns and have both those colours. I love it!

    ReplyDelete